Contact UsOffice of Online & Distance Education
2100 Vine Street
P.O. Box 888805
Lincoln, NE 68588-8805
Phone: (402) 472-5515
Fax: (402) 472-4345
To participate in this program the student must have:
- A recommended minimum of 32 accepted semester hours of college credit from an accredited four-year or two-year college, including:
- Five credit hours of math above college algebra
- Two semesters general chemistry
- One semester biology with laboratory
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Minimum C average in the last semester of college enrollment
- NOTE: If you have fewer than 32 credit hours or you do not have the specific courses listed above, we will work with you to find the appropriate courses you need to complete the requirements.
- Fill out the Applied Science Inquiry form. The information you send is for our use only, and will not be forwarded or sold in any way.
Send a copy of your college transcript(s) to our degree coordinator at:
Online Degree Program Coordinator
103 Agriculture Hall
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68583-0702
Once we've received your transcripts and inquiry form, your transcripts will be evaluated and we will contact you to discuss your options for the online degree completion program.
For more information about the online degree completion option, go to http://appliedscience.unl.edu/online.shtml.
If you have questions, contact Dr. Steve Danielson, Applied Science Program Director.
UNL AccreditationThe University of Nebraska–Lincoln is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
UNL Celebrates 140th AnniversaryChartered in 1869, UNL is an educational institution of international stature. Nebraska is listed by the Carnegie Foundation within the "Research Universities (very high research activity)" category. UNL is a land-grant university and a member of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU). UNL celebrated the 140th anniversary of its founding on Feb. 15, 2009. .